Subject: Looking for compound models for CoMFA

From: Wang Arthur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 19:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Netters,

We are looking for series of compounds which have been analyzed by CoMFA. 
These compounds will be used as CoMFA demonstration in a course for
graduate students. 

We will appreciate it very much if you can offer the following:

(1) The CoMFA analysis of this series of compounds should have been 
published. Please tell us the name of the journal, and the exact numbers 
of volume and pages. A copy of reprint will be better.

(2) The coordinates of these compounds. They should have been properly
superimposed. Better to be stored in SYBYL MOL2 format.

Thank you in advance for your courtesy.

Best wishes,

Arthur

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/   Arthur Wang                     Doctoral Candidate     _/
_/   Molecular Design Lab                                   _/
_/   Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University     _/
_/   Beijing 100871, P.R.China                              _/
_/                                                          _/ 
_/   E-mail: [email-masked]                          _/
_/   Tel: 86-10-62751490    Fax: 86-10-62751725             _/
_/   WWW: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/moldes/arthur/home.html _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/