Subject: Contact an SGI Computer Center

From: John Waite <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 06:11:33 +0100 (BST)

Hi Netters,
   I am interested in contacting any academic computer center that uses
 SGIs and services several groups/labs/departments to discuss the
 pros-and-cons of the use of their machine(s),
 in batch visa-vi background mode  and
 as a parallel compared to a multi-task/processor computer.
 In particular, for running Computational Chemistry packages like
 Gauusian, Cadpac, Hondo and Molpro.

   Thanks,

    John

 Dr. John Waite,                            e-mail:  [email-masked] * or
 The National Hellenic Research Foundation,*
 Organic and Pharaceutical Institute,       phone: ++30-1-7238958 (direct)
 Vas. Konstantinou 48,                      phone: ++30-1-7247913(secrtry. Mary)
 Athens 116-35,                             fax:   ++30-1-7247913
 Greece
                                       or
 NCRS "Democritos",                         phone: ++30-1-6513112-5 X219 *
 c/o Dr. G.Kordas,                          e-mail [email-masked] 
 Material Science Institute,
 Aghia Paraskevi,
 Attikis,
 Athens 153-10,
 Greece