Subject: Publication Quality Output

From: Andrew Rohl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 97 19:15:30 +0800

Hi

A colleague of mine has finished running a large number of gaussian 
calculations on clusters and we would like to present their geometry 
pictorially with selected bond lengths and angles labelled.  He has sent 
me his output in the form of Gaussian SUMMARY files.  Is there any 
program out there which will make this a relatively painless exercise?  
I'm still stuck trying to find any program that reads gaussian summary 
files (to the best of my knowledge, babel doesn't...)

    Thanks for any info and I'll summarise

        Andrew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Rohl                              Email: [email-masked]
School of Applied Chemistry              Phone: +61 8 9266 7317 (Office)
Curtin University of Technology                 +61 8 9266 3780 (Lab)
PO Box U 1987                            FAX:   +61 8 9266 2300
Perth, 6845                              
WESTERN AUSTRALIA

WWW:   http://www.curtin.edu.au/curtin/dept/appchem/staff/alr/alr.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------