Subject: Software to draw curves...

From: Ahmed Bouferguene <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 19:00:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi netters, 

	I wonder if somebody knows a site from which one can dowload (for
free) a software drawing curves, functions (given by their explicit
forms), etc... 

						Thanks a lot.

---

From: Rick Venable <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 20:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

> free) a software drawing curves, functions (given by their explicit

Try the   gnuplot   program; for details, see

http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/gnuplot_info.html

--
Rick Venable                  =====\     |=|    "Eschew Obfuscation"
FDA/CBER Biophysics Lab       |____/     |=|
Bethesda, MD  U.S.A.          |   \    / |=|  ( Not an official statement or
[email-masked]  |    \  /  |=|    position of the FDA; for that,
http://nmr1.cber.nih.gov/           \/   |=|    see   http://www.fda.gov  )