Subject: Contraceptive / Endocrine Modelling?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:34:48 +0100 (BST)

I'd just like to ask if there are any groups out there who are interested
(or are doing,) modelling of contraceptive interactions of hormones (things
like RU486, oestrogen, progesterone, oestradiols, etc.)  This is just out of
curiosity.

--	Simon Hogg
	Imperial College, London, UK

---

From: Ojitos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 19:55:27 -0300 (ARST)

Hi

       Does anyone work with the program Amsol and uses the solvent model
(Aqueos or hidrocarbons) to calculate QSAR with a  molecule. I'm
interesting in shear information becouse I do not know anybody who work
with it.
                Thanks

Adrian Turjanski
[email-masked]