Subject: Re: CCL:Software to draw curves...

From: "Park, Tae-Yun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 08:47:45 +0200 (DFT)

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Ahmed Bouferguene wrote:

> 
> Hi netters, 
> 
> 	I wonder if somebody knows a site from which one can dowload (for
> free) a software drawing curves, functions (given by their explicit
> forms), etc... 
> 
> 						Thanks a lot. 

Try 

http://www-ocean.tamu.edu/~baum/graphics-graph-systems.html 

where many different drawing freewares available.

Hope this helps.

				Sincerely,

				     Park, TAE-YUN    
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
State University of Ghent
Laboratorium voor Petrochemische Techniek
Krijgslaan 281, Blok S5  
9000 Gent, Belgium	  
TEL:+(32)-0(9)-264-4527
FAX:+(32)-0(9)-264-4999
e-mail: [email-masked]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: Frank Herrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:59:39 +0200

Dear Ahmed,

besides the already mentioned programs for curve plotting there is:

xgraph	for quick display of data files

xmgr	has more features

Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
           Frank Herrmann, Computer Scientist, PhD Student            
   Institute of Parallel and Distributed High-Performance Systems    
                   (IPVR) University of Stuttgart                     
                      Breitwiesenstrasse 20-22                        
                    D-70565 Stuttgart  (Germany)                      
           Tel: (49) 711-7816-358, FAX: (49) 711-7816-250            
          email: [email-masked]         
http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ipvr/bv/personen/herrmann.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------
		- Future is alterable but unknown -
		- Past is known but unalterable   -
---------------------------------------------------------------------