Subject: Potential of Mean Force references

From: Walter Koppensteiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 11:19:27 +0200

Hi CCL readers,

I'm looking for references (books, reviews, etc.) about
Potential of Mean Force and related things like 
superposition approximation, pair distribution functions,
integral equations, etc.
My main interests are applications of these theories to 
(bio)polymers in solution.

Walter

-- 
===============================================================
Walter Koppensteiner                                           
                                            
University of Salzburg
Center of Applied Molecular Engineering

Jakob Haringer Strasse 3           Phone: +43-662-8044-5794
A-5020 Salzburg, Austria           Email: [email-masked]
===============================================================