Subject: Update: The Molecular Modeling Toolkit, version 1.0b2

From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 12:17:18 +0200

[I have sent this to the list last Thursday, but it seems that it
got stuck somewhere.]

Update: The Molecular Modeling Toolkit, version 1.0b2
=====================================================

The Molecular Modelling Toolkit (MMTK) is a program library for
molecular modelling applications. Its aim is to provide researchers,
especially those working on the development of new modelling methods,
with a code basis that can be easily extended and modified to deal
with standard and non-standard problems in molecular modelling.
MMTK is free software.

The second public release, 1.0b2, adds some new features and
improvements, mostly related to trajectories.

With the new version, MMTK has moved. It is now at

     http://starship.skyport.net/crew/hinsen/mmtk.html

A mailing list has been created for those who wish to discuss
MMTK-related questions and be informed about new versions.
To join the mailing list, send a message with the word "subscribe"
(without the quotes) as the *subject* to

     [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Konrad Hinsen                          | E-Mail: [email-masked]
Laboratoire de Dynamique Moleculaire   | Tel.: +33-4.76.88.99.28
Institut de Biologie Structurale       | Fax:  +33-4.76.88.54.94
41, av. des Martyrs                    | Deutsch/Esperanto/English/
38027 Grenoble Cedex 1, France         | Nederlands/Francais
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------