Subject: animation

From: Peter Tebbutt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 17:16:38 +0100

Dear Chris & CCLers,

Animation is one of the features of ChemSymphony (URL below) which is a
publishing tool for including structures in HTML documents. This
essentially works by creating a series of frames which are rendered in
series. It recognises most file formats (XYZ, XMOL, PDB and so on)
and allows the net user to change orientation and manipulate the structure
whilst the animation is going on. A free demo is available from the
Cherwell web site.

Peter Tebbutt

-----------------------------------------------------------
Peter Tebbutt                 | e-mail:  [email-masked]
Development Support           | Tel:     +44 (0)1865 784812
Cherwell Scientific Publishing| Fax:	+44(0)1865 784801
Oxford OX4 4GA, UK            | http://www.cherwell.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
Check Out ChemSymphony - rated top 1% Java applet by JARS
            http://www.cherwell.com/chemsymphony
-----------------------------------------------------------