Subject: HELP URGENTLY NEEDED PLEASE

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 01:07:10 -0400

YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED PLEASE

Dear friend,

My name is Mike Chenard, and I am a student here in Thunder Bay, Ontario,
Canada, with another year to go before graduating with my college diploma.
I am sending you this e-mail because I urgently and desperately need your
HELP.

The summer job opportunities for students in my community are less than
adequate, and are caused by an extremely slow economic recovery from our
recent recession. For every summer job available for a student,
approximately 60 applications are received. I have personally submitted 87
resumes for minimum wage jobs' without even receiving a response.

The total cost for my last year at the college will cost me $14,000.
Without the possibility of obtaining a summer job to help me finance this
cost, I will not be able to complete my last year of education. Therefore,
I will not be able to fulfill my dream of graduating with a college diploma.

Face with this situation, I am appealing for your help and generosity.
Although my pride will suffer from this request, I need to keep my
education as my priority. I am asking you (more like begging you) to help
me by sending me $5, or whatever you feel you can afford, to help finance
my last year at the college. I figure that your generosity plus all others
who help me, will allow me to fulfill my dream of obtaining my college
diploma.

Please send $5 or whatever amount you feel you can afford to:

Mike Chenard
337 Lark Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Canada, P7B 1P4

I wish to express my sincere thank's for your support toward my education.
Please feel happy and full of pride with the knowledge that you have help a
student fulfill his dream of completing his education.

Let me sincerely thank you for your help.

Mike Chenard