Subject: Re: CCL:CURVES

From: "Alexander Hillisch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:52:07 -0600

On Jun 9,  8:14pm, Paul D. Lyne wrote:
> Subject: CCL:CURVES
>
> Hi
>
> Could somebody please tell me where I can get a copy of the program CURVES
> written by Lavery and Sklenar J. Biomol. Struct. & Dyn., 1988,6,63-91.
> It analyses the structures of nucleic acid molecules.

Hallo Paul,

you can obtain the program directly from:

 Richard Lavery                        | Tel  : +33 1 43 25 26 09
 Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique    | Fax  : +33 1 43 29 56 45
 Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique |
 13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie         | Email: [email-masked]
 75005 Paris, France                   |

Best regards

Alex

-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Alexander Hillisch                                               _/      
_/ Institute of Molecular Biotechnology                             _/
_/ Department of Molecular Biology                                  _/     
_/ Beutenbergstrasse 11                Phone: +49-3641-65-6203      _/
_/ D-07745 Jena                        Fax:   +49-3641-65-6210      _/ 
_/ GERMANY                             Email: [email-masked]  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ "And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five   _/
_/  days a week..."                                                 _/
_/                                    Elton John - Rocket man       _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:37:36 -0400

> It analyses the structures of nucleic acid molecules.

I suggest instead of CURVES the program by Olson and Babcock published in:

J. Biomol. Struct. & Dyn., 1993, vol 11, pages 597-628
J. Mol. Biol., 1994, vol 237, pages 98-124
J. Mol. Biol., 1994, vol 237, pages 125-156

I do not have Dr. Babcock's current address but Prof. Wilma Olson can be
reached at [email-masked].

-- 
  Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD           Telephone: 513-556-0148          
  Dir. Molec. Model. Serv.        Fax:       513-556-9239
  Department of Chemistry         e-mail: [email-masked]    
  University of Cincinnati        URL http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss