Subject: multiple files in MOPAC 6

From: Marcio Cyrillo - pos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:30:00 -0300 (BSC)

Dear netters,

	I would like to know if it is possible to run multiple geometries
in a single input file in the MOPAC 6. In the manual it is suggested
that this could be done. I tried to use that procedure, separating
the different geometries with a blank line. It works fine for the
first structure, but the program aborts for the second geometry
because the summary file (FOR012) already exists.

         Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

         Thank you in advance for your help

         Sincerely yours

         Marcio Cyrillo

Marcio Cyrillo - http://www.ifi.unicamp.br/~cyrillo
Graduate Student 
State University of Campinas
Applied Physics Department
Campinas - SP - BRASIL
room 82 - phone +55 19 788 2383
home:           +55 19 234 3494