Subject: hyperchem x mopac6

From: Marcio Cyrillo - pos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:23:36 -0300 (BSC)

Dear Netters

Could someone comment on this ? We are running a HYPERCHEM program
(Version 4) and comparing the obtained results with the ones from
MOPAC6 (unix version). The results are different, with the hyper'
results systematically lower than MOPAC's. The numbers from MOPAC
match the published Am1 results by Dewar et al. (JACS 1985, v107,
pp3902). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely yours

Marcio Cyrrillo

=-------------------------------------------------=
Marcio Cyrillo - http://www.ifi.unicamp.br/~cyrillo
Graduate Student
State University of Campinas - Unicamp
Campinas - SP - Brazil
Applied Physics Department
room 82 - phone +55 19 788 2383
home:           +55 19 234 3494