Subject: Re: iso MATRIX MANIPULATION libs

From: Rupert Rebentisch <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jun 1997 13:51:49 +0200

[email-masked] (Gabriel Berriz) writes:

> I'm writing some C code that must perform many multiplications of
> small, non-square matrices of various shapes and sizes.  Can anyone
> recommend a good, convenient, freely available matrix manipulation C
> library?

Try www.nist.gov you will find a "decision tree" there, to find out
which routines from which libraries might help you.

Try blas1, blas2, blas3 may be lapack. You should be able to find
these packages on elib. www.zib-berlin.de is the german mirror, but
the original server is in the states. 

Most routines come in different forms: fortran, C, C++ and different
kinds: double precision, real, complex.

cu RR

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Rupert Rebentisch                  | [email-masked]     |
| Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie | fax: 0049-(0)221-470-5144     |
| Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. G. Hohlneicher | tel: 0049-(0)221-470-4816     |
| Universitaet zu Koeln              | www.rrz.uni-koeln.de/~acp50   |  
----------------------------------------------------------------------