Subject: Beilstein Information Announces CrossFire for Microsoft Excel

From: "Yvonne Schickel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 07:55:06 +0200

PRESS RELEASE
(09 June, 1997)

Beilstein Informationssysteme GmbH
Yvonne Schickel (phone: +49-69-7917 410; internet: [email-masked])
Beilstein Information Systems Inc.
Kirk Hanes (phone: +1-303-397 2296; internet: [email-masked])

Beilstein Informationsysteme Announces CrossFire for Microsoft Excel™

Frankfurt, Germany — Today, at the opening of the Achema conference,
Beilstein Informationssysteme GmbH announced the commercial availability of
CrossFire for Excel, the new client application for the CrossFire System.

For further information, please consult our Web Site at
http://www.beilstein.com.

**********************************************
Yvonne Schickel
Beilstein Informationssysteme GmbH
http://www.beilstein.com
**********************************************