Subject: Moldy under Linux: make error!

From: "Gustavo A. Mercier Jr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:35:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

I am trying to make the newest version of moldy under
a Linux system (RedHat v. 4.1 Intel system) using gcc compiler.

Upon running

make moldy utilities

The system attempts to do a 

co xmakefile

which results in an error  because I am not using the RCS system.

I have tried to disable the co and ci entries in the Makefile
without success. 

Is there a make flag that will disable
what appears to be a default feature-- to call the rcs system?
No RCS system variable is set.

Obviously, I could go ahead and set things up to use RCS, etc.,
but I don't want to (unless I have to! :-)) )

Thanks!

-- 
                                      ("`-/")_.-'"``-._
Gustavo A. Mercier,Jr.,MD,PhD         (. . `) -._    )-;-,_() 
Division of Nuclear Medicine          (v_,)'  _  )`-.\  ``-
Dept. of Radiology                    _;- _,-_/ / ((,'
University of Pennsylvania           ((,.-'  ((,/
3400 Spruce St.                  [email-masked]
Philadelphia, PA 19104         215-662-3069/3091 fax: 215-349-5843