Subject: Postdoctoral Position in Computational Chemistry

From: "W. Todd Wipke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:56:08 PDT

The Molecular Engineering Laboratory at the University of California,
Santa Cruz announces two postdoctoral positions available immediately.
The candidates should have a Ph.D. in chemistry with experience in
computational chemistry, molecular modeling of organic structures.
Experience in developing new programs using C, C++, for molecule manipulation
and molecular interaction simulation, and ability to work in a team with 
others is essential.  The research of this laboratory is aimed at 
automated molecular design of a variety of structures, including drugs
and other organic molecules requiring rigorous engineering approaches.

Potential candidates should send their curriculum vita and correspondence
to:            Professor Todd Wipke
               Molecular Engineering Laboratory
               Department of Chemistry
               University of California
               Santa Cruz, CA  95064
               FAX 408-459-2397 (but address it clearly to Wipke)
               email [email-masked]

Please forward to potential candidates.