Subject: ASC Website : ScienTek

From: Sung Kwang Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 12:53:14 +0900

Dear CCL members,

ScienTek(http://www.scientek.com), ASC Homepage on the Web has been designed
to provide on-line informations of scientefic softwares to help scientists,
researchers and technicians with new tools to improve productivity and reduce
costs on their research and laboratory routine works.

You can find powerful scientific softwares on various application fields like
biology, chemistry, environmental, process engineering and statistics etc. 
with many other laboratory utility programs and also can get lots of useful 
website informations and scientific news on it.

ASC(Analytical Solutions & Consulting) is a company who distributes 
the scientific softwares and provide consulting and training services for 
laboratory data automation and information management for R&D and QA/QC 
Labs.
You will be surely satisfied with their resonable pricing(especially for 
academic customers), quick responses and high-quality customer supports.
Have a good time on www.scientek.com!
 
Contact Information to ASC:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Address : A/1108 Samhomulsan Bldg., 275-1 Yangjae-dong, Socho-ku,	
	  Seoul, Korea 137-130
Tel : +82-2-589-2011/2
Fax : +82-2-589-2010
e-Mail : [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------