Subject: Nanomodels

From: "David Bradley Science Writer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 08:30:18 +0000

Jan suggested I send this query to the list so here it is

I am writing a feature for the IOP mag "Scientific Computing World" 
and am looking for leads to people and research in the area of 
molecular modelling for nanotechnology. I have come across 
Globus/Merkle and the people who wrote AMOEBA, MASS and NanoCAD but 
need to find other scientists who are using such programs (and 
others) to design components and create virtual nanotech ready for 
whenever these things can be synthesised in reality.

Any pointers, clues or assistance esp. from UK/Europe would be 
greatly appreciated.

Regards

Dave Bradley
 -------------------------------------------------------
|             David  Bradley  Science Writer            |
|                 [email-masked]                |
|              Tel/Fax     +44 1223 440834              |
|                                                       |
| Elemental Discoveries: chemical happenings on the web |
|   http://homepages.enterprise.net/bradley/elem1.html  |
|                                                       | 
 -------------------------------------------------------