Subject: Ph D studentship

From: Jonathan Connor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:59:05 +0100 (BST)

EPSRC Ph D Project Studentship
(suitable for chemistry, physics or mathematics graduates)

New Theories of Chemical Reactions and Molecular Collisions

This project is concerned with understanding the dynamics of chemical 
reactions and molecular collisions important in atmospheric and 
combustion chemistry.  It involves some collaboration with the USA.
We have had considerable success and recognition in this area.

The project provides interesting and varied training in analytical and 
numerical methods using state-of-the-art computational facilities. There is 
a considerable demand from industry for Ph D graduates with this type of 
research training.

Usual EPSRC eligibility rules apply. For further information contact:

Professor J.N.L. Connor			Tel:  0161-275-4693/4686
Department of Chemistry			Fax:  0161-275-4734
University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL 		Email: [email-masked]
-- 
******************************************************************************
 Professor J.N.L. Connor,     Phone(direct line): 0161-275-4693 (national)
 Department of Chemistry,                     :+44-161-275-4693 (international)
 University of Manchester,
 Manchester M13 9PL,            Phone(secretary): 0161-275-4686 or 4600
 England.                                    Fax: 0161-275-4734 or 4598  
******************************************************************************