Subject: Biological class libraries

From: Walter Koppensteiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 09:25:13 +0200

Hi all,

I'm looking for class libraries to represent structure 
and/or sequence of a protein (and other biopolymers) 
in an object oriented way. 
C++ as the programming language is prefered but 
implementations in other OO languages are also welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Walter
-- 
===============================================================
Walter Koppensteiner                                           
                                            
University of Salzburg
Center of Applied Molecular Engineering

Jakob Haringer Strasse 3           Phone: +43-662-8044-5794
A-5020 Salzburg, Austria           Email: [email-masked]
===============================================================