Subject: Want a program to control CPU time.

From: "Yubo Fan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:34:40 +0800

Hi, everyone,

I use G94W to calculate some molecular systems on my PC. My OS is Windows
95. When the calculations are running, all CPU time is used by this
software and I cannot run other software easily. Is there a program which
can allocate a part of time to a certain program, for instance, the program
can allocate 90% CPU time to G94W and other software can use another 10%
resourses?

If there is one, please tell me. I really need it.

Thank you very much

Y. FAN

===================================================
FAN, Yubo
Department of Chemistry
Fudan University
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China		Voice(86-21)65492222-4294
===================================================