Subject: Re: CCL:Want a program to control CPU time.

From: Jan Schuur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:47:35 +0200

Dear YAN,

I think you have two possibilities first upgrade your Gaussian Version to a
32-bit Version, second switch e.g. to Spartan for Windows 95. This program
cooperates very smothley with the environment, and lets you work very well
with other programs. 
For my knowledge there is no mechanism in Windows 95 to specify the amount of
CPU usage for a specific program. But windows 95 knows priorities for 32-bit
programs and uses time slices for each 32-bit program.

Greetings,

Jan Schuur

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan H. Schuur
Ph.D. Student
Computer-Chemie-Centrum
Institut f. Org. Chemie
Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
Naegelsbachstr. 25
D-91052 Erlangen, Germany
Tel. ++49 (0)9181 658577
-------------------------------------------------------------------------