Subject: Computational Chemists

From: "Chris Murray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:40:30 +0100

Dear all,

Proteus Molecular Design Ltd, UK. is looking to recruit a computational chemist
to work on the development and maintenance of CAMD software.

Requirements are strong C programming skills and a PhD degree or equivalent
experience in computational chemistry, computer sciences or a related field.
Advantageous would be experience in CAMD software development/application or
in programming language development. A good working knowledge of chemistry
would be helpful.

Anyone interested in knowing more should email me directly or mail their CV to
me.

Thank you for your patience,

Chris Murray

-- 

Chris Murray                     | 
Proteus Molecular Design Ltd.,   |  Tel: 01625-500555
Lyme Green Business Park,        |  Fax: 01625-500666
Macclesfield, Cheshire,          |  Email: [email-masked]
SK11 0JL, UK                     |