Subject: Elemental Discoveries

From: "David Bradley Science Writer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:20:47 +0000

The Summer Special of Elemental Discoveries is now out - have a
nose

An amazing theory about how we smell is set to put noses out of 
joint everywhere...read on to find out why the vibrations up your nose
might be more important to the sweet smell of success than picking
molecular locks.

http://homepages.enterprise.net/bradley/elem1.html

David Bradley

PS Apologies if you see this more than once
 -------------------------------------------------------
|             David  Bradley  Science Writer            |
|                 [email-masked]                |
|              Tel/Fax     +44 1223 440834              |
|                                                       |
| Elemental Discoveries: chemical happenings on the web |
|   http://homepages.enterprise.net/bradley/elem1.html  |
|                                                       | 
 -------------------------------------------------------