Subject: Crystal structures of perovskites

From: "Merethe Sjovoll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:44:37 -0600

Hello everyone,

I wondered if anybody could provide the crystal structures or references to the
crystal structures of the two perovskites LaCoO3 and LaNiO3.

Best wishes

Merethe

-- 

********************************************************
Merethe Sjovoll, Ph.D.                      *          *
Research Scientist                          *          *
Norsk Hydro a.s Research Center             *          * 
                                            *          *
P.O.Box 2560                                *  HYDRO   *
N-3901 Porsgrunn,                           * RESEARCH *  
Norway                                      *          *
                                            *   (((    *
email: [email-masked]        * (=====)  *
Phone:+47 35 56 48 97                       *          *
Fax  :+47 35 56 36 86                       *          *    
********************************************************