Subject: (Fwd) EVENT: SIGGRAPH 97 VRML DEMO SIG -- Call For Entries

From: "Iraj Daizadeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 12:50:07 -0700

-------------------

EVENT: SIGGRAPH 97 VRML DEMO SIG  -- Call For Entries

***DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS JULY 23, 1997***

SIGGRAPH 97 VRML DEMO SIG
LA Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA (Room 151)
Tuesday, August 5th
6:00pm to 8:00pm

This event will be styled upon the successful VRML97 Demo Night
and will be co-hosted by LAVUG  (Los Angeles VRML Users Group) and
The Virtual Reality Education Foundation (VeRGe). Curve's Timothy
Childs will be the Master of Ceremonies.

Since the world is waiting to see some "real applications" we
strongly encourage the submission of content and applications which
answers the question "VRML--what's it good for?"  Show us what
you've got!

We are particularly interested in:

 ~ Business Applications
 ~ Art/Entertainment
 ~ Education
 ~ Scientific Visualization

 ..but innovative works outside the boundaries of these limited
categories will be warmly received.

Selected demo will have a MAXIMUM OF 5 MINUTES to wow the audience
(the room seats 630). Akin to the VRML 97 Demo Night, the audience
will be "armed" with a number of "time keeping" devices to keep
the event on schedule.

		********IMPORTANT********
***DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS JULY 23, 1997***.

Demo slots are limited.  Submit your VRML Application NOW at:

     http://www.verge.org/projects/siggraph/signup.html

(Please double check your URLs and make sure they work before
submitting.)

Questions, feedback or suggestions?  Contact:

     Timothy Childs (VeRGe/Curve) at [email-masked] or
     Carole Sumler (LAVUG) at [email-masked]

Good luck and see you there!

***DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS JULY 23, 1997***
-------------------

-- 
Iraj Daizadeh
Department of Chemistry
University of California
Davis, CA  95616
email:  [email-masked]
Phone:  916.754.8695
Fax:    916.752.8995