Subject: $50,000 IN THREE MONTHS -- READ THIS TWICE!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:06:20 -0400

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY MINIMAL outlay and
the income return is TREMENDOUS!

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>
You are about to make at least $50,000 - In less than 90 days
Read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!...
<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave
some thought and study to it.

My name is Christopher Erickson.  Two years ago, the corporation I
worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was
eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my
own business.  Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems.  I owed my family, friends, and creditors over
$35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just
couldn't seem to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow
against my home to support my family. In mid-December, I received
this program via email.  Six months prior to receiving this program
I had been sending away for information on various business
opportunities.  All of the programs I received, in my opinion,
were not cost effective.  They were either too difficult for me to
comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to
see if they worked or not.  One claimed I'd make a million dollars
in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it.

But like I was saying, in December of '95 I received this program.  I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a
mailing list.  THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After reading it several
times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my
eyes.  Here was a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.  I could invest as much as
I wanted to start, without putting me further in debt.  After I got a
pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get my money
back.  After determining that the Initially I sent out 10,000 emails.
It only cost me about $15.00 for my time on-line.  The great thing
about email is that I didn't need any money for printing to send out
the program, only the cost to fulfill my orders.  I am telling you
like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself
that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost
me!

A good program to help do this is Ready Aim Fire, an email
extracting and mass mail program http://microsyssolutions.com

Another more advanced one can be found at:
http://www.extractor.com/ads.htm

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13th, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.  When you
read the GUARANTEE in the program, you will see that "YOU MUST
RECEIVE 15 TO 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"  My first step in making
$50,000 in 20 to 90 days was done.  By January 30th, I had received
196 orders for REPORT #2.  If you go back to the GUARANTEE, "YOU MUST
RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2, IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO". I paid off  ALL my debts and bought a much
needed new car.  Please take time to read the attached program,
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember, it wont work if you don't
try it.  This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
place.  It doesn't work, you'll lose out on a lot of  money!
REPORT #2 explains this.  Always follow the guarantee, 15 to 20
orders for REPORT #1, and 100 or more orders for REPORT #2.
If you are a fellow business owner and you are in financial
trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider
this a sign.  I DID!

 Sincerely,  Christopher Erickson

PS  Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like
piled up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

"THREW IT AWAY"

"I  had  received  this program before.  I  threw  it away, but later
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try.  Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get a copy, so I had to wait until I was
emailed another copy of the program.  Eleven months passed, then it 
came. I DIDN'T throw this one away.  I made $41,000 on the first try."

                                        Dawn W., Evansville, IN

"NO FREE LUNCH"

"My late father always told me, 'remember, Alan, there is no free
lunch in life.  You get out of life what you put into it.'  Through
trial and error and a somewhat slow frustrating start, I finally
figured it out. The program works very well, I just had to find the
right target group of people to email it to.  So far this year, I
have made over $63,000 using this program.  I know my dad would
have been very proud of me."

                                        Alan B., Philadelphia, PA

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM

By the time you have read the enclosed information and looked over
the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that
such a program,  and  one that is legal, could not have been created
by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable business
for ten years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was
doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but
it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was
the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy
that had been with us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what
happened to the unemployment rate... because many of you know from
first hand experience. You have just received information that can
give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK"
and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the
next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of your money,
nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program.
I have already made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from
the program after sending out over 16,000 programs.  Now I have
several offices which market this and several other programs here
in the US and overseas.  By the Spring, we wish to market the
'Internet' by a partnership with AMERICA ON LINE. Follow the program
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to email a copy of this
exciting program to everyone that you can think of.  One of the
people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be
on every one of them!.  Remember though, the more you send out, the
more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU
NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did,
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a
pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.  Figure
out the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it,
you will still make a lot of money!  Definitely get back what you
invested.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders
come in.  IT WORKS!

                                        Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved send out 2,000 programs
each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a .5% response.
Using a good list the response could be much better.  Also many
people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of
2,000.  But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000
programs.  With a .5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.
Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each. With the
same .5% response, that is 100 orders for REPORT #2. Som if you
continue the calculation, that will be 1000 orders for REPORT #3 and
10000 orders for REPORT #4. 10000 + 1000 + 100 + 10 = 11110.
11110 * $5 = $55550 !!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO
THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE OR HALF SENT OUT
100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF ONLY 2,000.  Believe me, many people
will do that and more!  By the way, your cost to participate in this
is practically nothing.  You obviously already have an internet
connection and email is FREE!!! REPORT #3 will show you the best
methods for bulk emailing and purchasing email. THIS IS A
LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.  It does not require
you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of
all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If
you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your
dream will come true.  This multi-level email order marketing
program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.  Email is the sales tool
of the future.

Take advantage of thi MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability.  It is being taught in the Harvard Business School,
and both Stanford Research and The Wall Street Journal have stated
that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold
throughout Multi-level Methods by the mid to late 1990's.  This
is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires
in the US, 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several
years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics show 45 people become
millionaires annualy with MLM.

INSTRUCTIONS

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.  Basically, this is what we do:  As with all multi-level
business, we build our business by recruiting new partners and
selling our products.  Every state in the USA allows you to
recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a product
for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME AND ARE FILLED THROUGH THE
MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.  You do it
privately in your own home, store or office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

Step (1)   Order all four 4 REPORTS listed by NAME AND NUMBER.  Do
this by ordering the REPORT from each of the four 4 names listed on
the next page.  For each REPORT, send $5 US CASH and a SELF-ADDRESSED,
STAMPED envelope  (BUSINESS SIZE #10) to the person listed for the
SPECIFIC REPORT. If you order a report from someone in another
country, do not stamp the envelope. International orders should also
include $1 extra for postage. It is essential that you specify the
NAME and NUMBER of the report requested to the person you are ordering
from. You will need ALL FOUR 4 REPORTS because you will be REPRINTING
and RESELLING them.  DO NOT alter the names or sequence other than
what the instructions say.

IMPORTANT:  Always provide same-day service on all orders.

Step (2)   Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with yours,
moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.  Drop  the  name
and address under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3, moving the one that was
there to REPORT #4.  The name address that was under REPORT #4 is
dropped from the list and this party is no doubt on the way to
the bank.  When doing this, make certain you type the names and
addresses ACCURATELY!  DO NOT MIX UP MOVING PRODUCT/REPORT
POSITIONS!!!

Step (3)   Having made the required changes in the NAME list, save
it as a text (.txt) file in it's own directory to be used with
whatever email program you like.  Again, REPORT #3 will tell you the
best methods of bulk emailing and acquiring email lists.

Step (4)   Email a copy of the entire program (all of this is
important) to everyone whose address you can get your on. Start with
friends and relatives since you can encourage them to take advantage
of this fabulous money-opportunity.  That's what I did.  And they
love me now, more than ever.  Then, email to anyone and everyone!
Use your imagination!  You can get email addresses from companies on
the internet who specialize in email mailing lists. These are very
cheap, 100,000 addresses for around $3 IMPORTANT:  You won't get a
good response if you use an old list, so always request a FRESH,
NEW list. You will find out where to purchase these lists when you
order the four 4 REPORTS.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS

*** Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

ALWAYS SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE AND $5 US CASH FOR
EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER

__________________________________________________________
REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Oliver Email
C.P. 231
Drummondville (Quebec)
CANADA  J1B 6V7

Note: If you want to receive this report by email instead
      of mail, just send $5 US with the NAME and NUMBER of
      this report and your EMAIL address. (you don't have
      to send a SELF-ADDRESSED and STAMPED envelope)

__________________________________________________________
REPORT #2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Solutions SD
C.P. 1751
Sherbrooke (Quebec)
CANADA  J1H 5N8

Note: If you want to receive this report by email instead
      of mail, just send $5 US with the NAME and NUMBER of
      this report and your EMAIL address. (you don't have
      to send a SELF-ADDRESSED and STAMPED envelope)

__________________________________________________________
REPORT#3
"SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

MHB Marketing
P.O. Box 87026-466
Yorba Linda, CA  92885-8726

__________________________________________________________
REPORT #4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Super Growth Group
P.O. Box 9006
Gaithersburg, MD  20898-9006

__________________________________________________________

CONCLUSION

I am enjoying my fortune that I made by sending out this program. You
too, will be making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow the SIMPLE
STEPS outlined in this mailing.

To be financially independent is to be FREE.  Free to make financial
decisions as never before.  Go into business, get into investments,
retire or take a vacation.  No longer will a lack of money hold you
back.

My method is simple.  I sell thousands of people a product for $5
that costs me pennies to produce and email.  I should also point
out that this program is legal and everyone who participates WILL
make money. This is not a chain letter or pyramid scam.  At times
you have probably received chain letters, asking you to send money,
on faith, but getting NOTHING in return, NO product what-so-ever!
Not only are chain letters illegal, but the risk of someone breaking
the chain makes them quite unattractive.

You are offering a legitimate product to your people.  After they
purchase the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them.
It's simple free enterprise.  As you learned from the enclosed
material, the PRODUCT is a series of four 4 FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS
REPORTS. The information contained in these REPORTS will not only
help you in making your participation in this program more
rewarding, but will be useful to you in any other business decisions
you make in the years ahead. You are also buying the "IT WAS TRULY
AMAZING"

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this program.  But conservative as I am, I
decided that the initial investment was so little that there was
no way that I could not get enough orders to at least get my money
back. BOY, was I ever surprised when I found my medium sized post
office box crammed with orders! I will make more money this year
than any ten years of my life before."

                                        Mary Riceland, Lansing, MI

TIPS FOR SUCCESS

Send for your four 4 REPORTS immediately so you will have them when
the orders start coming in.  When you receive a $5 order, you MUST
send out the product/service to comply with US Postal and Lottery
laws.  Title 18 Sections 1302 and 1341 specifically state that:  "A
PRODUCT OR SERVICE MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED."

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO ARRIVE:

1.    Name your new company. You can use your own name if you desire.

2.    Get a post office box (preferred).

3.    Edit the names and addresses on the program. You must remember,
      your name and address go next to REPORT #1 and the others all
      move down one, with the fourth one being bumped OFF the list.

4.    Obtain as many email addresses as possible to send until you
      receive the information on mailing list companies in REPORT #3.

5.    Decide on the number of programs you intend to send out.  The
      more you send, and the quicker you send them, the more money
      you will make.

6.    After mailing the programs, get ready to fill the orders.

7.    Copy the four 4 REPORTS so you are able to sent them out as
      soon as you receive an order. IMPORTANT: ALWAYS PROVIDE
      SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ORDERS YOU RECEIVE!

8.    Make certain the letter and reports are neat and legible.

YOUR GUARANTEE

The check point which GUARANTEES your success is simply this:  you
must receive 15 to 20 orders for REPORT #1.  This is a must!!!  If
you don't within two weeks, email out more programs until you do.
Then a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders
for REPORT #2, if you don't, send out more programs until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, (take a
deep breath) you can sit back and  relax,  because YOU ARE GOING TO
MAKE AT LEAST  $50,000. Mathematically it is a proven guarantee.

Of those who have participated in the program and reached the above
GUARANTEES-ALL have reached their $50,000 goal.  Also, remember,
every time your name is moved down the list you are in front of a
different REPORT, so you can keep track of your program by knowing
what people are ordering from you. IT'S THAT EASY, REALLY, IT IS!!!

REMEMBER:
"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR ANYTHING." "INVEST A LITTLE
TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY NOW OR SEARCH FOR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE."