Subject: London based AMBER Users......???

From: "David A Tilbrook (DMS) 3241" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:16:37 GMT0BST

Dear List,

I am working in conjuction with a colleague at the IRC in Biomedical 
Materials who has an interest in using molecular modelling to study 
water adsorption by biomaterials and chemical aspects of drug release 
and targetting. As a low cost option we are looking at starting our 
studies using the AMBER force field.

I would be very grateful to hear from any users in the London area 
who are using this package and who have experience with the LEAP 
interface for structure generation. Perhaps we could start a dialogue 
which might be mutually beneficial.

As we are going to start of by running on high-spec pentiums we will 
need to compile the source code under Linux. If you have experience 
of this I would be extremely interested to hear from you....

Look forward to your responses....many thanks in advance

David Tilbrook

[email-masked]**********************************************************
David A. Tilbrook
Biomaterials in Relation to Dentistry
IRC in Biomedical Materials,
B.M.S 2.21.2
Queen Mary and Westfield College (East Gate),
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS

Tel: 0171 2957974 Fax: 0171 2957979
e-mail [email-masked]
**********************************************************