Subject: help

From: Manjula Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:44:15 +0530 (IST)

dear sir/madam,
	i am a research scholar in chemical engineering department,
	indian institute of technology ,mumbai, india. i am working
	on free radical generation in microorganisms,like bacteria.
	can you please suggest me how to make sample for the detection
	of free radicals by electron spin resonance spectroscopy(esr).
	and how to interpret results i.e esr graph interpretation.
	i read in some books like dean's handbook of electrochemistry,
	about a software package avilable for interpretation.can you
	please write me the address,from where i can get this package.
			thankingyou
					yours sincearly
	date			         y.manjula rao
      18.7.97				
                                        
e-mail address,
[email-masked] 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------