Subject: babel 1.6 & Windows NT Dos

From: "Gustavo A. Mercier Jr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:45:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

Is there any problem running babel 1.6 under a
windows nt DOS shell?

I am trying to use the Babelwin interface, but upon opening the
DOS shell and calling babel, babel fails to open the input file.
It appears to be a problem with babel, rather than Babelwin.
The harddrive format is FAT, because I also  run Linux in the
same PC.

Thanks for any assistance.
Bye
-- 
                                      ("`-/")_.-'"``-._
Gustavo A. Mercier,Jr.,MD,PhD         (. . `) -._    )-;-,_() 
Division of Nuclear Medicine          (v_,)'  _  )`-.\  ``-
Dept. of Radiology                    _;- _,-_/ / ((,'
University of Pennsylvania           ((,.-'  ((,/
3400 Spruce St.                  [email-masked]
Philadelphia, PA 19104         215-662-3069/3091 fax: 215-349-5843