Subject: Vizualization of 3-D flow field: mac-win

From: "Iraj Daizadeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 00:05:41 -0700

Hello.

Several weeks ago I sent a summary concerning my experience with programs
that are able to visualize a 3-d vector space (flow field).  The summary
spanned exclusively (with one exception) programs developed for a particular
unix environment (SGI r10000 IRIX 5.x 6.x, in particular, 5.2 and 6.2).

My new question is the same as the previous one except that it centers on
software (commercial or otherwise) that can display a 2-d or 3-d flow field
(vector field) as well as contours for a mac (preferable) or pc environment.

Thanks in advance...

Iraj.

-- 
Iraj Daizadeh
Department of Chemistry
University of California
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA  95616-5295
Phone:  916.754.8695
Fax:    916.752.8995
email:  [email-masked]