Subject: Electronic address of Dr. Donna L. Romero

From: Antonello Mai and Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:13:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear colleagues,
My apologies for eventual repetitions.
I'm looking for the electronic address of Dr. Donna L. Romero (Upjohn
Pharmaceutical Company), but I wasn't able to find it.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you a lot in advance,

Gianluca Sbardella

    ***************************************************************
    *                                                             *
    * Dr. Antonello Mai, Ph.D.         E-mail: [email-masked]  *
    * Dr. Gianluca Sbardella, Ph.D.                               *
    *                                                             *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici                                     *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"   Phone: 39-6-49913814            *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5               Fax: 39-6-491491              *
    * 00185 Roma                                                  *
    * ITALY                                                       *
    *                                                             *
    *  "Il destino e' quel che e', non c'e' scampo piu' per me.." *
    *           (Gene Wilder, "Frankenstein Junior")              *
    *                                                             *
    *  "Destiny, destiny, no escaping that for me..."             *
    *           (Gene Wilder, "Young Frankenstein")               *
    *                                                             *
    ***************************************************************