Subject: Re: CCL:Vizualization of 3-D flow field: mac-win

From: "Bruce Luxon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:51:52 -0500

Iraj,

I use TRANSFORM and PLOT from Fortner Research on Mac and SGI and have
been very pleased with their power and simplicity of use. The URL is
http://www.fortner.com/

Bruce Luxon

On Jul 22, 12:05am, Iraj Daizadeh wrote:
> Subject: CCL:Vizualization of 3-D flow field: mac-win
> Hello.
>
> My new question is the same as the previous one except that it centers on
> software (commercial or otherwise) that can display a 2-d or 3-d flow field
> (vector field) as well as contours for a mac (preferable) or pc environment.
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> Iraj.
>
>-- End of excerpt from Iraj Daizadeh

-- 

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
*  Bruce A. Luxon, Ph.D                                                    *
*  Assistant Professor                                                     *
*  Sealy Center for Structural Biology                                     U
*  Dept. of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics                          T
*  University of Texas Medical Branch                                      M
*  Galveston, TX   77555-1157                                              B
*                                                                          *
*  (409)747-6802; Fax (409)747-6850              http://www.hbcg.utmb.edu/ *
*  [email-masked]                            http://www.nmr.utmb.edu/  *
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*