Subject: BABELWin on NT

From: Jeffrey Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:35:08 PDT

Dear CCL users,

there has been a couple of problems using BABELWin under NT as well as the 
inclusion of spaces in filenames and directories names.

Pat Walters has suggested and simple fix for the spaces problem by enclosing the 
filenames in double quotes.

I am please to report that I have fixed these bugs and a new version of BABELWin 
(v1.03) for Win95/NT is now located on my ftp server (ftp.brunel.ac.uk in 
/pc/chem/babelwin.zip).

I hope you all enjoy using BABELWin and please drop me a line if you download the 
program. Also free feel to report any bugs you find in the program.

Cheers.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
 Dr. Jeff Gosper, Dept. of Chemistry, BRUNEL University
 Uxbridge Middx UB8 3PH, UK
 voice:  01895 274000 x2187, facsim: 01895 256844
 internet/email/work:   [email-masked]
 internet/WWW: http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~castjjg
 Re_View's home page (molecular animations or Chem-4D):
        http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view.htm
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/