Subject: Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-4) Announcement

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:55:40 -0500

We wish to announce the upcoming Fourth Electronic Computational
Chemistry Conference (ECCC-4). This annual conference covers any and all
areas of computational chemistry, making use of the Internet as the
medium for conducting all phases of the conference. This conference
continues our efforts to explore the use of the internet as a means for
exchanging chemical information and promoting collaborative efforts
across the globe. This conference is sponsored by the Camille and Henry
Dreyfus Foundation, through a grant in the Chemical Informatics Program. 

As was true for ECCC-2 and ECCC-3, ECCC-4 will be held exclusively
through the World-Wide Web. 

The conference will take place November 1-30, 1997. We invite everyone
to participate in this conference. As before, there will be no
registration fees - the conference is open to all! 

Dates of Interest

     September 26, 1997 - Abstracts of Papers due 
     October 6, 1997 - Registration Opens 
     October 23, 1997 - Final Papers and Posters due 
     November 1, 1997 - Conference Begins 
     November 30, 1997 - Conference Ends 

For more information and instructions, see the conference homepage:

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu/ECCC4/

Thanks,

Steven Bachrach
On behalf of the ECCC-4 Scientific Organizing Committee

-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802