Subject: [email-masked] (fwd)

From: Antonello Mai and Gianluca Sbardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:31:43 +0200 (MET DST)

***************************************************************
    *                                                             *
    * Dr. Antonello Mai, Ph.D.      Dr. Gianluca Sbardella, Ph.D. *
    *  "The Wizard of Oz"                   "Merlino"             *
    *                                                             *
    * Dip. Studi Farmaceutici         E-mail: [email-masked]   *
    * Universita' "La Sapienza"       Phone: 39-6-49913814        *
    * P.le A. Moro, 5                   Fax: 39-6-491491          *
    * 00185 Roma                                                  *
    * ITALY                                                       *
    *                                                             *
    *  "Il destino e' quel che e', non c'e' scampo piu' per me.." *
    *           (Gene Wilder, "Frankenstein Junior")              *
    *                                                             *
    *  "Destiny, destiny, no escaping that for me..."             *
    *           (Gene Wilder, "Young Frankenstein")               *
    *                                                             *
    ***************************************************************

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 00:38:42 +0200
From: Shu-Kun Lin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [email-masked]

Dear colleague,
Can you please tell me how can I subscribe to
[email-masked]?
Please do me a favour by forwarding the following message to
it:

Dear colleagues:

The First Electronic Conference on
Synthetic Organic Chemistry (ECSOC-1) will be held on the Internet
and Web during September 1- 30, 1997. The conference website is
http://mdpi.org/ecsoc-1.htm in the US and
http://www.unibas.ch/mdpi/ecsoc-1.htm in Europe

To register as a participant, send by e-mail a one-line message:
                Subscribe ecsoc Your-first-name Your-last-name
to: [email-masked]

Part of the papers are listed at
http://mdpi.org/ecsoc/posters/postersn.htm or
http://www.unibas.ch/mdpi/ecsoc/posters/postersn.htm

The deadline for sending abstracts for consideration is extended
to 30 July 1997. The Deadline for sending posters will be 15 August
1997.

Sincerely,
Shu-Kun Lin
[email-masked]