Subject: Basisset for Pt with f-functions

From: Alexander Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 19:08:12 +0200 (MEST)

Hello together,
 
a collegue is searching for a Pt basisset with f-functions
and (if available) the related ECP for the core would be great.
 
Thank you very much
 
Alex

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                    |                                  | 
| Alexander Hofmann                  | Phone (office) +49-341-97-36337  |
| Institut fuer Physikalische        | Fax   (office) +49-341-97-30099  |
| und Theoretische Chemie            |                                  | 
| Augustusplatz 10-11                | [email-masked] |
|                                    |                                  |
| D-04109 Leipzig                    | http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant |
|                                    |      /hofmann/alex.html          |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------