Subject: Diffuse and Polarization functions for TZV basis set (fwd)

From: "Jerry C.C. Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:44:07 +0200 (MES)

Hi CCLers,                                                                
                                                                          
        We are working on DFT calculations of molecules containing C, F,  
etc, using TZVP basis set (UniChem_basis).  Could anyone please tell us    
where we can get some appropriate diffuse and polarization functions for     
the first two row elements?  I will summarize.                              
                                                                          
Many thanks,                                                              
Jerry

******************************************************************
* Jerry Chun Chung CHAN              [email-masked] *
*								 *
* Universitaet Muenster	                phone: 0049-251-83-29156 *
* Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie    fax:   0049-251-83-29159 *
* Schlossplatz 4-7						 *
* D-48149 Muenster						 *
* Germany							 *
******************************************************************