Subject: Silicon Graphics

From: David Zirl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:55:08 -0700

Dear Colleages

I've attached a letter from the President of our sales
organization that I hope helps alleviate some of the concerns about
Silicon Graphics. If you are unable to read this file or if you have
further questions regarding SGI's continued committment to the molecular
modeling market including our committment to the software vendors and
most importantly our committment to you, our customers, please contact
me directly.

You can read about our Q4 results at: 

http://www.sgi.com/Headlines/1997/July/Q4_results.html

Thanks

David
-- 

David M. Zirl, PhD              
Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Mailstop 8L-580                 e-mail  [email-masked]
Chemistry Market Manager        http://www.sgi.com/ChemBio
2011 N. Shoreline Boulevard     office: (415) 933-6577
Mountain View, CA 94043-1389    fax:    (415) 932-6577