Subject: WHATIF

From: Fenglou Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 16:20:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Netters,
   If someone know how to get software "WHATIF",which is a packge to 
take statistics of different aminoacid numbers of proteins,please tell me 
how to do it. Any reply is welcome. I will summary valuable replys to CCL 
for netters to share it.

   Thanks.

Sincerely Yours,

FengLou Mao
*******************************
ADD:Mr. FengLou Mao
    Peking University
    BeiJing
    P.R.China
Tel:86-10-62751490
Fax:86-10-62751725

---

From: Pieter Stouten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 09:16:05 -0400

On 97/08/04 at 16:20 -0700, Fenglou Mao wrote:

>how to do it.
For information on WHATIF and how to obtain it, just send mail to the
author Gert Vriend at [email-masked].

--

Pieter Stouten                              ||  The internet is
Computer Aided Drug Design Group            ||
The DuPont Merck Pharmaceutical Company     ||  full...Go away!
P.O. Box 80500, Wilmington, DE 19880-0500   ||
Phone: +1 (302) 695 3515                    ||        --
Fax: +1 (302) 695 9090                      ||
Internet: [email-masked]          ||      Dogbert
Web: http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/        ||

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Laidig)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:42:30 -0400

All,

Last week, there was a little traffic on this list about the lead article in
the Aug. 4th Business Week "The Sad Saga of Silicon Graphics" including a
letter from SGI sales containing their comments.  Since our modeling group uses
primarily SGI equipment, my management was concerned when they read this
article (though we in the modeling are not).  The upshot is that I am now
trying to locate independent, very recent analyses, articles, etc. about SGI
especially the financial health and long-term prognosis of the company.  Any
pointers to web or print information would be appreciated and I will summarize
to the list. Thanks, Bill

-- 
******************************************************************************
*    "Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the queen's   *
*     round metal hat." - Jack Handey                                        *
*                                                                            *
*     Bill Laidig                                                            *
*     The Procter & Gamble Co.             tel 513-627-2857 fax - 1233       *
*     Miami Valley Laboratories            [email-masked] (preferred)         *
*     P.O. Box 538707                      [email-masked]                  *
*     Cincinnati, OH 45253-8707            [email-masked]                *
******************************************************************************