Subject: Zindo parameters

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 14:44:06 +0100 (DFT)

Dear CCl'ers,

I'm looking for some references about the parametrization about Zindo.
I know that the initial parametrization dates from the article of 
Kirchner and Zerner, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 102, 589 (1980). 
Anyway, I heard that it exists some new parametrizations that seems
to be more suitable that the one by defaults for Zindo.
Is this the case ? 
If yes, would it be possible to have the references of these works?

I will summarize the replies.

Thank you very much for your help.

Geoffrey Pourtois.

============================================
 Geoffrey Pourtois, PhD student - Assistant  
 e-mail : [email-masked]      
 tel  : +32 65 37 3363                   
 fax  : +32 65 37 3366                                                 
 http://morris.umh.ac.be/              					 	      
============================================