Subject: Symposium Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Linda Callahan)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 09:40:58 -0400

Structural Biology Symposium

The Cornell Theory Center (CTC) announces its fifth annual symposium for
biomedical scientists. This year's symposium, to be held October 7 and 8 on
the Cornell University campus, will highlight research being done in the
field of structural biology. The symposium is funded by the National
Center for Research Resources at the National Institutes of Health as part
of CTC's Parallel Processing Resource for Biomedical Scientists.

Among the speakers:
Paul Beroza,  Scripps Research Institute
William Eaton, NIH
Robert Jernigan, NIH
Andrej Kolinski, Scripps Research Institute
Thanasis Panogiotopoulos, Cornell
Andrej Sali, Rockefeller
Peter Wolynes, University of Illinois
Michael Zerner, University of Florida

Additional information and registration form can be found at
http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Events/Structural.Biology.97/index.html or
contact Donna Smith - [email-masked]