Subject: Retell me a literature mentioned weeks ago.

From: "Yubo Fan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 22:03:42 +0800

Hi,

I read a message about a literature of interact between benzene molecules.
It is an article of J. C. P. or J. P. C. in 1996. My OS was cracked
occasionally. I lost this message.

If somebody know this message, please email me. Thank you very much.

With Best Regards

Y. Fan

                         ( @ @ )
 .------------------oOOo----(_)----oOOo---------------------------.
| Yubo Fan                     | E-mail: [email-masked]    |
| Organic Synthesis Lab        |         [email-masked]    |
| Chemistry Department         | Phone:  086-21-65492222x4294    |
| Fudan University             | Fax:    086-21-65341642         |
| Shanghai, 200433       .oooO |                                 |
| P. R. China            (   ) | Oooo.                           |
 .-------------------------\ (----(   )---------------------------.
                           \_)    ) /
                                 (_/