Subject: Oxford&Cambridge database

From: Marek Skowronek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:48:51 +0200 (METDST)

Dear Netters,

I am looking for an information about the Cambridge Crystallographic Data
Centre, Oxford database or related crystallographic databases. 
I should be very grateful for some information.

                                             Thank you in advance
                                             Marek Skowronek

---

From: "Alexander Hillisch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 12:58:01 -0600

Hi Marek!

Have a look at:

http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/

for the Cambridge Structural Database System!

Best regrads,

Alex

-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Alexander Hillisch                                               _/      
_/ Institute of Molecular Biotechnology                             _/
_/ Department of Molecular Biology                                  _/     
_/ Beutenbergstrasse 11                Phone: +49-3641-65-6203      _/
_/ D-07745 Jena                        Fax:   +49-3641-65-6210      _/ 
_/ GERMANY                             Email: [email-masked]  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ "And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five   _/
_/  days a week..."                                                 _/
_/                                    Elton John - Rocket man       _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/