Subject: ChemSymphony version 2.1

From: Peter Tebbutt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 17:08:07 +0100

ChemSymphony version 2.1

Cherwell Scientific Publishing are pleased to announce the release of
ChemSymphony version 2.1. This version presents several improvements and
modifications on version 2.

	Improved rendering and perspective
	Quicker rendering
	Improved animation
	The ability to render proteins as ribbons/strands etc.
	The use of filters to automatically recognise common file formats
	More fromats used including Gaussian and MOPAC Z-matrix.
	New graphic interaface for several applets

ChemSymphony may be viewed and assessed at  our web site at:
http://www.chemsymphony.com.

These pages include extensive examples, tutorials, ordering and new price
information.

Peter Tebbutt

-----------------------------------------------------------
Peter Tebbutt                 | e-mail:  [email-masked]
Development Support           | Tel:     +44 (0)1865 784812
Cherwell Scientific Publishing| Fax:	+44(0)1865 784801
Oxford OX4 4GA, UK            | http://www.cherwell.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
Check Out ChemSymphony - rated top 1% Java applet by JARS
            http://www.cherwell.com/chemsymphony
-----------------------------------------------------------