Subject: Registration Fees : Extension of Deadline

From: [email-masked] (Prof.Gadre Faculty-Chemistry)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:23:04 -0500 (GMT)

Deadline :  Extension : Registration Fees for ICCCRE 

Dear Sirs : The last date of payment of Registration Fees for the
conference (US$150 for students and $300 for others ) is now extended
to August 31, 1997. This has been done keeping in mind numerous
requests for allowing credit card payments. We have so far been
unable to accept payment by credit cards.
The payment is still to be made made by a Banker's draft drawn on any
bank that has a branch in Mumbai (Bombay) payable to
 "The Registrar, University of Pune(ICCCRE)".

The draft should be mailed to Professor S. R. Gadre
                              Department of Chemistry
                              University of Pune
                              Pune-411007. INDIA.
We have problems accepting CREDIT CARD payments at this moment.
Your co-operation in this matter is solicited.
Thanks and looking forward to meet you in Pune in January 1998!
Shridhar Gadre, Convenor, XII ICCCRE.