Subject: crystal structures of CuCl and CuCl2

From: "Merethe Sjovoll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 15:05:21 -0600

Hello everyone,

could somebody who has access to a structural database (f.ex. ICSD) find a free
moment to look up the crystal structures of CuCl, CuCl2 and Cu2ClO ?

best regards

Merethe

-- 

********************************************************
Merethe Sjovoll, Ph.D.                      *          *
Research Scientist                          *          *
Norsk Hydro a.s Research Center             *          * 
                                            *          *
P.O.Box 2560                                *  HYDRO   *
N-3901 Porsgrunn,                           * RESEARCH *  
Norway                                      *          *
                                            *   (((    *
email: [email-masked]        * (=====)  *
Phone:+47 35 56 48 97                       *          *
Fax  :+47 35 56 36 86                       *          *    
********************************************************