Subject: Postdoc position

From: Jean-Luc Barras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 14:13:59 +0200

Fribourg (Switzerland), 5th August 1997

Dear Computational Chemists and Physicists,

We have an open postdoc position for 6 months or so starting summer 97.
The research project is about design and modelling of new materials for
electrodes in high power batteries. The task could be moddeling the
concerted hopping of Li+ and intervalence transition on a model cluster
for Mn2O4/Li+ or band structure calculation of TiO2 with  Band ADF or
WIEN97or Car-Parinello MD. Li+ intercalation dynamics could also be
analysed on graphite electrode. The purpose is to compare the TiO2
and the graphite as a safe anode material in a lithium-ion intercalation
battery.

Please contact Prof. Claude Daul at University of Fribourg (Switzerland)
for any further detailed informations.

Please forward this e-mail to any interested people.

Prof. Claude A. Daul
Institute of Inorganic Chemistry
University of Fribourg
CH-1700 Fribourg

Tel: +41-300-87-41
Fax: +41-300-97-38

E-mail: [email-masked]
http://sgich1.unifr.ch/ac/CD.html

With best regards,

Jean-Luc Barras
-- 

***************************************************************
Jean-Luc Barras       		Tel.:           +41-26-300-8681
Institut de chimie inorganique	Fax.:           +41-26-300-9738
Universite de Fribourg		mailto:[email-masked]
Perolles 
1700 FRIBOURG (Suisse)

          WWW: http://sgich1.unifr.ch/ac/phd/jbarras
           
***************************************************************