Subject: Symposium on Structural Biology

From: [email-masked] (Linda Callahan)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:49:58 -0400

Please distribute to colleagues and students you think might be interested
in attending.

The Cornell Theory Center (CTC) announces its fifth annual symposium for
biomedical scientists, which will be held on October 7 and 8 on the Cornell
campus. The symposium will highlight leading research being done in the
field of structural biology and features the following speakers:

Paul Beroza,  Scripps Research Institute
William Eaton, NIH
Robert Jernigan, NIH
Andrej Kolinski, Scripps Research Institute
Thanasis Panogiotopoulos, Cornell University
Andrej Sali, Rockefeller University
Peter Wolynes, University of Illinois
Michael Zerner, University of Florida

The Symposium on Structural Biology is funded by the National Center for
Research Resources at the National Institutes of Health as part of CTC's
Parallel Processing Resource for Biomedical Scientists.

Additional information and registration form can be found at
http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Events/Structural.Biology.97/ or
contact Donna Smith - [email-masked]

Registration deadline is September 30. This symposium is free and open to
the public.