Subject: UCSF meeting: Feb 6-7,1998

From: "Judith C. Hempel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:38:49 -0700

"Molecular Recognition in Drug Design: Docking and Scoring"
San Francisco, CA
February 6-7 1998

3rd UCSF Meeting in Computation Approaches to Biological Molecules

Meeting is organized by Professor Peter Kollman of the University of
California San Francisco.

Speakers/panelists include: Josh Boger (Vertex), Jeff Blaney (Chiron),Fred
Cohen (UCSF),  Ken Dill (UCSF), Gennady Verkhivker(Agouron), Ajay Jain
(Metaxen), Peter Kollman (UCSF), Tack Kuntz (UCSF), Mill Lambert (Glaxo
Wellcome), Pieter Stouten (DuPont Merck), Barry Honig (Columbia Univ.),
Andrew Leach (Glaxo UK), Mark Murcko (Vertex), Chris Culberson (Merck),
Peter Grootenhuis (NV Organon) Thomas Lengauer (GMD).

To obtain additional information, please contact:
Kristina Clarke : [email-masked] or fax: 415-502-4690

Judith C. Hempel, Ph.D.
Director, Corporate Scholar Program
UCSF-Molecular Design Institute
513 Parnassus Ave., S-926
San Francisco, CA  94143-0446

(tel) 415.502.8396     (fax) 415.476.9124 or 415.502.7457
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more info on the MDI, check out our WEB page:

                        http://mdi.ucsf.edu

	email: [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~