Subject: UCSFmeetingOCT9,1997

From: "Judith C. Hempel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:36:47 -0700

"Computational Methods in Combinatorial Chemistry"
San Francisco, CA
October 9, 1997

Meeting is organized by Professor I.D. Kuntz of the University of
California San Francisco.

Speakers/panelists include: David Floyd(Bristol-Myers Squibb), Tack Kuntz
(UCSF), Atsuo Kuki (Alanex), Simon Kearsley (Merck), Peter Willett (Univ.
of Sheffield), Will Welch (Arris), Ray Salemme (3D Pharm.) Yax Sun
(Bristol-Myers Squibb), Jeff Blaney (Chiron), Mark Murcko (Vertex), Jon
Ellman (UC Berkeley), Diana Roe (Sandia).

To obtain additional information or to register contact
Melina OGrady : [email-masked]  fax: 415-502-7457
or visit the UCSF-Molecular Design Institute web page at http://mdi.ucsf.edu

Judith C. Hempel, Ph.D.
Director, Corporate Scholar Program
UCSF-Molecular Design Institute
513 Parnassus Ave., S-926
San Francisco, CA  94143-0446

(tel) 415.502.8396     (fax) 415.476.9124 or 415.502.7457
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more info on the MDI, check out our WEB page:

                        http://mdi.ucsf.edu

	email: [email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~