Subject: SCULPT Molecular Modeling at the Desk Top

From: Dan Haun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:41:52 -0700

Dear CCLers,

Interactive Simulations, Inc., is pleased to announce the release of SCULPT
R.  2.5.  The new features include a 2D-3D converter and greater file
compatibility.  With these additions, SCULPT models small molecules and
interfaces with various drawing programs.

The new features include:
* Copy-n-paste from ISIS/Draw and Chime
* Copy-n-paste from ChemWindows, Chem3D, and ChemBuilder   3D
* Tight integration with 2D and 3D builders
* Accurate 2D-3D conversion
* Improved force fields for small molecules (UFF) and   protein-ligand
interaction
* Improved graphics quality and speed

SCULPT still offers interactive capabilities of overlaying multiple
molecules to determine similarities, twisting and turning molecular
structures for conformational analysis,  docking of  ligands, minimizing in
real-time, and visualizing H-bond, electrostatic, and van der Waals forces.
SCULPT also allows copying and pasting into MS Word, and PowerPoint  for
documentation and presentation as well as the recording of QuickTime movies. 

SCULPT is available on the PC, PowerMac, and the SGI. 

To DOWNLOAD a free trial of SCULPT or to receive additional information,
please visit Interactive Simulations, Inc.'s,  Web site at
http://www.intsim.com or contact us directly at 1-888-2-SCULPT
(1-619-658-9462).  

Sincerely yours,

Dan Haun
Daniel P. Haun                                Tel:       (619) 658-9462
Interactive Simulations Inc.             Toll Free: (888) 272-8578 
5330 Carroll Canyon Rd.                Email:     [email-masked]      
San Diego, CA 92121                    Fax:       (619) 658-9463     
Web site http://www.intsim.com