Subject: Downloading SCULPT from the UK and Europe

From: Dan Haun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:04:14 -0700

Hi netters,

I just wanted to expound on a post for SCULPT that I put out yesterday.  If
you are in Europe and are having trouble accessing our web site, please use
the mirror in BioMedNet.

To download a trial copy of SCULPT from the BioMedNet homepage, please do
the following:
On your web browser, enter http://www.biomednet.com.  Select the "Join"
button if you are not a member of BioMedNet.  Please enter in your
information including BioMedNet User Name and Password.  Once you have
completed the information, select the "Enter Bio Net" button.  Next select
the "Shopping Mall" Button.  Then select the "Software" button.  Select
"SCULPT" which is located halfway down the list (in alphabetical order
according to Interactive Simulations,Inc.).  Now go ahead and download
SCULPT!   In addition to gaining further information on SCULPT, you can now
retrieve invaluable information as a member of the biological / medical
community.   

Sincerely yours,

Dan Haun

Daniel P. Haun                                Tel:       (619) 658-9462
Interactive Simulations Inc.             Toll Free: (888) 272-8578 
5330 Carroll Canyon Rd.                Email:     [email-masked]      
San Diego, CA 92121                    Fax:       (619) 658-9463     
Web site http://www.intsim.com