Subject: Inhibitor database

From: Fenglou Mao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:10:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear CCls,
    Do someone know a collection of data about inhibitor (small molecules 
or macromolecules) binding to receptor.
    I am grateful to each reply.

Sincerely Yours,

FengLou Mao
*******************************
ADD:Mr. FengLou Mao
    Peking University
    BeiJing
    P.R.China
Tel:86-10-62751490
Fax:86-10-62751725

---

From: "Alexander Hillisch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:37:35 -0600

On Aug 21,  5:10pm, Fenglou Mao wrote:
> Subject: CCL:Inhibitor database
> Dear CCls,
> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
>-- End of excerpt from Fenglou Mao

Hi FengLou,

there is a database of 3D-structures with lots of additional informations of
HIV protease inibitors maintained by Alexander Wlodaver and Jiri Vondrasek at:

http://www-fbsc.ncifcrf.gov:80/HIVdb/

Best regards,

Alex

-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Alexander Hillisch                                               _/      
_/ Institute of Molecular Biotechnology                             _/
_/ Department of Molecular Biology                                  _/     
_/ Beutenbergstrasse 11                Phone: +49-3641-65-6203      _/
_/ D-07745 Jena                        Fax:   +49-3641-65-6210      _/ 
_/ GERMANY                             Email: [email-masked]  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ "And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five   _/
_/  days a week..."                                                 _/
_/                                    Elton John - Rocket man       _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/