From: [email-masked] (VEI)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:50:03 GMT

Please make the following information available on your
mailing list.

*************************
First Electronic Analytical Chemistry mailing list
*************************

    The conference will take place over the internet in early November
and will take the form of previous electronic conferences which were
very successful.

        ECCC1 & ECCC2
        First and Second Electronic Computational Chemistry
        http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu:70/0/ECCC/homepage.html

        MGM EC1 & EC2
        First and Second Electronic Molecular Graphics
        and Modelling Conference
        http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/egc/
        http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/egc2/home.html

        ECHET96
        Electronic Conference on Heterocyclic Chemistry
        http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/ehet96/
        
The software we are using this year is all JAVA based and very user
friendly. The server has been moved to the dedicated
http://www.vei.co.uk which we hope will further improve the service.
Duke University in Florida has kindly offered to mirror the site for
our U.S.A. connections.

A mailing list has been set up to pave the way for the conference.
To add your name to the list simply send an e-mail to

	[email-masked]

leaving the subject line blank and
	subscribe
as the message body.
  
During the conference interaction, presentations and discussions will
take place via the Internet using a Java-based virtual conference
centre, WWW-based discussion forums and the electronic mailing list.

Prof Charles H. Lochmuller will give details of the conference in the
next issue of Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry and is
considering
an edition which presented papers from the conference.

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.
        Looking forward to hearing from you,

	All the best,

	Gabriel Birrane
	AC Organiser
	
	[email-masked]	http://www.vei.co.uk