Subject: gOpenMol is available

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:55:35 +0300 (GFT Daylight Time)

Hi,

The gOpenMol program version 1.0 alpha3 for the analysis of MD
trajectories and the display of molecular systems is available at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/

Ready made binaries are available for:

(1) Windows 95/NT
(2) Dec OSF
(3) IBM AIX
(4) Linux
(5) SGI IRIX

The gOpenMol program is carried further from the SCARECROW program.
gOpenMol reads several coordinate and trajectory formats. Using
the included filters it is also possible to display molecular
vibrations, orbitals, densities ... 

Enjoy.

Regards,

-leif laaksonen
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leif Laaksonen                     |  
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------