Subject: Re: CCL:Computational Chemistry & Nanotechnology

From: "Douglas A. Smith Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 08:59:20 -0400

Peter:

The reply command did not like your address so I am posting to CCL.

A quick search of my Endnotes data base shows the

 following:

	Tuzun, Robert E., Noid, Donald W., Sumpter, Bobby G., "The Dynamics of
Molecular 	Bearings" in Nanotechnology, 1995, vol 6, pp. 64-74.

	ibid., "Dynamics of a Laser Driven Molecular Motor" in Nanotechnology,
1995, vol 	6, pp. 52-63.

My Netscape bookmarks include:

	NANOSCI - The World of Nanotechnology at
http://www.nanothinc.com/nanosci/nstoc.html

	Nanotechnology - Technology page at
	http://www.dvtech.com/pages/TecNANO.htm

	Nanotechnology, NanoScale and Molecular Media-Welcome to Nanothinc at
	http://www.nanothinc.com/

I would also like a summary of any other replies.

At 09:50 AM 8/22/97 +0200, you wrote:
>
>
>Dear CCL-ers,
>I am interested in computational chemistry applications in
>nanotechnology.
>If you know references, names, homepages, please send them to me and I
>will send a summary to the CCL. Thanks very much,
>Peter
>Grootenhuis
>________________________________________________________________________
> Dr. Peter D.J. Grootenhuis       |
> N.V. Organon / CMC Dept. RK2337  | Phone  : +31-412-661920
> P.O. Box 20 / 5340 BH Oss        | Fax    : +31-412-662539
> The Netherlands      | E-mail:[email-masked]
>__________________________________|_____________________________________
>
>
>---
>Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
>[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
>[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
>Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
>---
>
>
>
--
Dr. Douglas A. Smith, President and CEO     |  voice: (814) 255-7859
The DASGroup, Inc.                          |    fax: (814) 255-3517
1732 Lyter Drive, 2nd Floor                 |  email: [email-masked]
Johnstown, PA 15905                         |    WWW: http://www.dasgroup.com

Contract R&D specialists in modeling, simulation, and synthesis for
chemistry, materials science, and biotechnology.