Subject: previous mail: missing links

From: Frank Herrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:56:13 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear FengLou,

I mixed up two Web-Pages. I added now the missing "COMPUTER SCIENCE
AND MATHEMATICS" section to my Homepage. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
           Frank Herrmann, Computer Scientist, PhD Student            
   Institute of Parallel and Distributed High-Performance Systems    
                   (IPVR) University of Stuttgart                     
                      Breitwiesenstrasse 20-22                        
                    D-70565 Stuttgart  (Germany)                      
           Tel: (49) 711-7816-358, FAX: (49) 711-7816-250            
          email: [email-masked]         
http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ipvr/bv/personen/herrmann.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------
		- Future is alterable but unknown -
		- Past is known but unalterable   -
---------------------------------------------------------------------