Subject: Advertising is a key to Sucess

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 15:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

-> To be removed from our mailing list, please send a request 
   to: [email-masked]

   How would you like to send a Marketing Letter advertising your
Business, Web Page, or Product to the Private E-mail Box of 
100 thousand or more Internet users!

   If only 1/4 respond to your advertisement,
you could have more then 25,000 NEW CUSTOMERS.  

   Thousands of people are making six and seven figure incomes
with ease thanks to Bulk E-Mail!  Wouldn't you like to be one
of them?

-> What Many Reputable Sources have to say about Bulk E-Mail...

"A gold mine for those who can take advantage of bulk email
 programs"
- The New York Times 

"Email is an incredible lead generation tool" 
- Crains Magazine 

"Apart from creating a Web Page for your company, there's another
 do-it-yourself method of online advertising that has powerful
 potential. I'm speaking of bulk email, a method of targeting
 appropriate online readers by the thousands or even millions and,
 with a simple click of your mouse, send them your marketing
 letter via email."

- Entrepreneur Magazine 

"Blows away traditional Bulk Mailing" 
- Advertising Age 

"It's truly arrived. Email is the killer app so far in the online
 world"
- Kate Delhagen, Forrester Research Analyst 

Below are the Results of a Survey about Internet Users and their
Purchasing Habits on the Internet.  This survey was conducted by
www.survey.net and consisted of thousands of Internet users.

Remember, There are an estimated 100 MILLION People On The Internet.

50% of people have purchased something From the Internet
40% of people have made several purchases From the Internet
80% of people like the idea of Shopping On a Computer
50% of online purchases are Computer/Information Related
50% of people think of E-Mail as their second most used application
20% of people have purchased something over the Internet for the
        reason... "I came across it and I liked it, so I bought it."

-> Questions You May Have About Bulk E-Mail:

"Are you sure sending out Bulk E-mail is legal?"

   BULK E-MAIL is 100% LEGAL in the United States And Canada! If
it wasn't legal, then you wouldn't be receiving 1 or 2 every week!

"Don't most people just delete Bulk E-mail without reading it?"

   According to a World Research Survey, close to 1 out of every
10 People absolutely LOVE BULK E-MAIL!  They love to read each and
every piece of mail they receive, including yours!

If you are a small company just starting out, there couldn't possibly be 
a better way to expand and advertise your business!

   For only $250.00, our first package will give you 30,000 copies of your 
E-mail sent to a 30,000 targeted business men on the Internet.  OR  
You can request our second package which sends 50,000 copies for 
$300.00  We go up to about 500,000 to a million for a necoiated price.

   We are not going to shove an order form in front of your face
like most companies.  We are going to answer each and every
question you may have about Bulk E-Mail and our Bulk E-Mail
Package before we even think about sending you an order form.
If all questions have been answered, respond and indicate that
you would like an order form, and one will be sent to you within
minutes.

  Send us email with any questions you may have regarding Bulk
E-Mail or our Bulk E-Mail Service at: [email-masked]
Thanks, and we will look forward to hearing from you.