Subject: MM2 (92) atom type list

From: Patrick Bultinck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:52:47 +0200 (DFT)

Dear,

I am looking for the atom type list of the MM2 program, more specifically 
a release around 1992. I have a MM3 copy, and have found relevant 
articles describing mol. mech. parameters. These are given in a table 
with reference to atom types of MM2. The atom type list has changed over 
the years, and to use the parameters, I need to exactly know what MM2 
atom corresponds to what MM3 atom type.

Hope somebody can help with this simple matter,

Patrick

*****************************************************************************
Patrick Bultinck			Ph. D. Student Quantum Chemistry
Dept. Inorganic & Physical Chemistry    System/Network Administrator
University of Ghent			Tel. Int'l code/32/9/264.44.44
Krijgslaan 281 (S-3)			Fax. Int'l code/32/9/264.49.83
9000 Gent				E-mail : [email-masked]
Belgium					http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~pbultink/
*****************************************************************************