Subject: Non-redundant list of protein complexes

From: Walter Koppensteiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 10:24:02 +0200

Hi,

does anybody have extracted a list of non-redundant protein
complexes from the PDB. I want to analyse intermolecular 
interactions and need a representative dataset of 3D structures.
The pdb_select list from embl only lists monomeric chains.
Also a list of protein/dna(rna) complexes would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Walter
-- 
===============================================================
Walter Koppensteiner                                           
                                            
University of Salzburg
Center of Applied Molecular Engineering

Jakob Haringer Strasse 3           Phone: +43-662-8044-5794
A-5020 Salzburg, Austria           Email: [email-masked]
===============================================================

---

From: Richard Gillilan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 09:29:34 -0400

Walter Koppensteiner wrote:
> complexes from the PDB.

P.A. Karplus has a clean subset of high resolution structures 
from the PDB. It may be part of the supplimentary material for
his paper available online. If not, you can contact him directly.

"Experimentally observed conformation dependent geometry and
     hidden strain in proteins" subm. to Protein Science March 1996.

http://www.bio.cornell.edu/biochem/karplus/karplus.html

Richard Gillilan
Cornell Theory Center