Subject: gOpenMol

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 07:56:20 +0300 (GFT Daylight Time)

Dear CCL members,

I can see that some of you have had problems downloading the gOpenMol
program from my site due to slow connection to Europe or some other 
problem.

To overcome at least one problem the various gOpenMol versions have also
been placed in the CCL archives, with the kind help from Jan Labanowski. 
The gOpenMol stuff can now also be found in:

ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/UNIX/gopenmol

You can still go through my Web page at: 

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/

which now has also have the link to the CCL archives as one download
possibility. The bug reports, fixes and other added stuff will be
reachable only through my own Web site.

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------