Subject: Activity Prediction and Database Search : Call for Papers

From: Ajay Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 13:09:37 -0700

Papers are invited for the symposium :

	Activity Prediction and Database Searching: A Synergistic Approach.

to be held at the ACS Meeting in Dallas, TX in March 1998.

While the deadline for the submission of the abstracts is October 1997,
I would like to get an estimate of the no. of speakers by the end of
Wednesday, September 3, 1997.

All you need to send for now is :

1. Name
2. Affiliation 
3. Topic
4. E-mail address

Here are some of the suggested sub-topics.  You are welcome to submit
the papers on the any additional related topic as well.

1. Integration of database searching and Quantitative Structure Activity
Relationship

2. Synergy between pharmacophore/hypothesis generation and database
search

3. Designing new hypothesis/pharmacophores based on database searches

4. Topological, sub-structure based database searches and QSAR

5. Shape based database searches

Please send all responses to :

				[email-masked]

-- 
Ajay Shah, Ph.D.	Molecular Simulations,Inc	WWW : http://www.msi.com
[email-masked]		(619) 546-5553